The Education IRC has developed, working with PwC’s Skills for Australia, a training product review and additional activity plan for the next four years. We recently asked for public feedback on this plan, and are now in the process of collating responses from across the industry and employers to present to our IRC members.
If you would like to view the proposed plan please click here.
- FSK10113 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- TAE50310 Diploma of International Education Services
- TAE70311 Graduate Certificate in International Education Services
- TAE80113 Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice
- TAE80213 Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership
- TAE80316 Graduate Certificate in Digital Education