Click a button below to find out more.
Case for Change
The Case for Change for this project was approved by the Australian Industry Skills Committee (AISC) in June 2019.
Click on the link below to view the Case for Change, which is embedded in the ICT Industry Skills Forecast and Proposed Schedule of Work for 2019.
On behalf of the ICT IRC, PwC’s Skills for Australia commenced consultation for this project in November 2019.
The consultation plan has been designed to engage the widest possible population of stakeholders from all states and territories, non-metropolitan regions, and small and medium sized organisations.
Consultation methodologies include:
- Inter-organisational and intra-organisational focus groups; in-person and via teleconference and video conference facilities
- In-depth individual interviews; in-person and via teleconference and video conference facilities
- Survey instruments open to the public; online
- Public feedback on proposed changes; online
These methodologies are being used to gather data from relevant stakeholders including:
- Employers including both IT organisations and non-IT organisations
- Peak bodies including industry and professional associations
- Industry networks and subscriber based mailing lists
- Industry Reference Committee members
- Registered Training Organisations and trainers and assessors
- State Training Authorities and Industry Technical Advisory Boards
- Federal, state and territory government departments and government owned corporations
- Identified key stakeholders including individuals and organisations
Consultations involve identifying the expertise of stakeholders and engaging them on the specific changes to the training package relevant to their expertise.
If you would like to contribute to the consultation for this project, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Product Development
Draft training products for the ‘Getting a specialised job in telecommunications’ projects have now been released for public validation. The purpose of this period is to provide an opportunity for industry stakeholders to validate the proposed changes from the consultation insights received to date.
We would like to invite you to review and provide feedback on the changes made to these training products. Please submit your feedback through our Google Form or email detailed comments and tracked changes through word documents at email@example.com. Please note feedback will be accepted until COB Friday 7 August 2020.
To stay up to date on how this project is progressing, please subscribe to our mailing list.