Click a button below to find out more.
Case for Change
This stream of work includes the following projects, and qualifications in scope:
- Heavy commercial vehicle –
- AUR31116 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31416 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology
- AUR31516 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology
- AUR40816 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Overhauling
- Heavy commercial trailer
- AUR31816 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Trailer Technology
- Mobile Plant
- AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR31716 Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31916 Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR30416 Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUM10113 Certificate I in Automotive Manufacturing
- AUM20213 Certificate II in Automotive Manufacturing Production – Bus, Truck and Trailer
- AUM40113 Certificate IV in Automotive Manufacturing
- AUM50113 Diploma of Automotive Manufacturing
PwC’s Skills for Australia is in the process of consulting with a wide range of stakeholders relevant to this sub-sector of the automotive industries.
If you would like to read the Industry Skills Forecast and Proposed Schedule of Work 2018 you can download it below.
Please subscribe to our website to be kept up-to-date on how this project is progressing.
Between August and October 2018, PwC’s Skills for Australia undertook a national round of consultation on the AUR and AUM Training Packages, on behalf of the five Automotive Industry Reference Committees.
The consultation findings, as well as the proposed Training Package changes, can be found in the Recommendations Report below.1
Training Product Development
18 August 2020: The Australian Industry and Skills Committee has endorsed AUR Automotive Training Package Version 6.0 for release on the National Register.
Final training products for this project are now available to be downloaded (link below).
PwC’s Skills for Australia and the Automotive Industry Reference Committee (IRC) would like to thank all stakeholders for their participation during this extensive review.
To keep up to date on how this project is progressing, please subscribe to our mailing list.
The Case for Endorsement for this project was approved by the AISC in August 2020.
Resulting changes to the AUR Training Package can be viewed in the Case for Endorsement document below.
These changes have been implemented on the Training.gov.au website.
For updates on the AUR Training Package, please subscribe to our mailing list.