Click a button below to find out more.
Case for Change
This stream of work includes the following projects, and qualifications in scope:
- Heavy commercial vehicle –
- AUR31116 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31416 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology
- AUR31516 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology
- AUR40816 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Overhauling
- Heavy commercial trailer
- AUR31816 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Trailer Technology
- Mobile Plant
- AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR31716 Certificate III in Forklift Technology
- AUR31916 Certificate III in Elevating Work Platform Technology
- AUR30416 Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUM10113 Certificate I in Automotive Manufacturing
- AUM20213 Certificate II in Automotive Manufacturing Production – Bus, Truck and Trailer
- AUM40113 Certificate IV in Automotive Manufacturing
- AUM50113 Diploma of Automotive Manufacturing
PwC’s Skills for Australia is in the process of consulting with a wide range of stakeholders relevant to this sub-sector of the automotive industries.
If you would like to read the Industry Skills Forecast and Proposed Schedule of Work 2018 you can download it below.
Please subscribe to our website to be kept up-to-date on how this project is progressing.
Between August and October 2018, PwC’s Skills for Australia undertook a national round of consultation on the AUR and AUM Training Packages, on behalf of the five Automotive Industry Reference Committees.
The consultation findings, as well as the proposed Training Package changes, can be found in the Recommendations Report below.
Training Product Development
Following the July 2019 and October 2019 public reviews of the Automotive Retail Service and Repair training products, we have further developed the draft training products for this project in accordance with Industry Reference Committee reviews and previous industry consultations. The training products are now available for a period of public validation for all stakeholders to confirm that the changes are in accordance with industry needs.
We will be accepting your feedback until COB Friday 6th March 2020.
Click on the link below to download the training products. Feedback can be provided by email or via files returned with comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up to date on how this project is progressing, please subscribe to our mailing list.