What is available to review?
ICT training products currently online for public review include:
- Diploma of Information Technology (Network Engineering)
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Network Engineering)
Draft qualifications, units of competency and skill sets are available for public review now.
How can I provide feedback?
Please provide your feedback by emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback can include:
- Providing comments and tracked changes in the Word documents, included in the zipped file
- Providing high level feedback via email
- Contacting PwC’s Skills for Australia to set up a time to discuss feedback with a member of our team.
Feedback will be accepted until COB Friday 17 April.