A new release of the TAE Training Package is now live on training.gov.au. It includes two new Inclusion of People with Disability cross sector units. The two new units are coded as follows:
- TAEXDB401 Plan and implement individual support plans for learners with disability
- TAEXDB501 Develop and implement accessible training and assessment plans for learners with disability
Each of the following TAE qualifications has had one additional unit added to the elective bank:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
The new release of the Training Package is TAE 3.0. To support implementation, the TAE 3.0 Companion Volume and Implementation Guide can be found on VETNet.
Please note: Whilst this update includes a new release of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, there has been no change to the qualification’s bank of core units. The new unit (TAEXDB401) has been added to the elective bank to expand options for learners. Further, this update does not alter or impact the trainer and assessor credential requirement upgrade – see here for Federal Department of Education and Training FAQs. It also doesn’t impact or change the requirements for learners who hold or are attaining the Certificate IV.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.