The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) has released a communique detailing the outcomes of its most recent meeting, which was held on June 5, 2019.
Approval has been granted for the following Case for Endorsement for implementation:
- BSB Business Services Training Package (Release 5.0) – Work Health and Safety
The AISC also approved the following Skills Forecasts that did not propose projects for 2019‑20:
- BSB Business Services Training Package
- ICP Printing and Graphic Arts Training Package
- TAE Training and Education Training Package
From the 2019 Skills Forecasts, the AISC has commissioned the following projects to proceed to training package development:
- AUR Automotive Retail, Service and Repair (Outdoor Power)
- CUA Culture and Related Industries (Visual Arts, Craft and Design)
- FNS Financial Services (Mortgage building)
- FNS Financial Services (Core financial multi-disciplinary skills)
- ICT Information and Communications Technology (Getting a more specialised job in telecommunications)
- RII Resources and Infrastructure (Metalliferous Mining and Resource Processing)
- RII Resources and Infrastructure (Extractive)
Click on the button below for more information on the AISC’s 26th meeting.