The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) has announced the approval of Industry Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work, including Cases for Change, that have been submitted by PwC’s Skills for Australia.
Projects will commence to review the following training packages:
- Automotive (AUM and AUR)
- Business Services (BSB)
- Creative Arts and Culture (CUA)
- Financial Services (FNS)
- Foundation Skills (FSK)
- Printing and Graphic Arts (ICP)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Resources and Infrastructure (RII)
More information on this new round of projects can be found in the AISC National Schedule.
Training Package Development
The AISC has also approved the following Cases for Endorsement for implementation:
- CUA Creative Arts and Culture (Release 4.0) – professional writing and editing
- AUM Automotive Manufacturing training package (Release 2.0) – automotive manufacturing production and technical operations
PwC’s Skills for Australia welcomes this announcement from the AISC, and the opportunity to work with industry to improve the quality of training packages.
For more information, visit the AISC communique for August 2018.